American craft, Scotch handcrafted whisky, & @peacedesign - winning combination! #craft #whisky #design #comeseethis #accshow
We celebrate the people who make things whatever you want to call them: Makers, Crafters, Artists, Artisans…and later today we’ll unveil a new video we just finished, about one of those people who MAKEs. She and her process are special - stay tuned.
The 86th Academy Awards on Instagram
The 86th Academy Awards (@theacademy) took place last night at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles, California. The rain didn’t get in the way as nominees, winners and folks from the film industry Instagrammed their path from the red carpet to the after-parties in celebration of the last year’s achievements in film. Highlights from the night included host Ellen DeGeneres (@theellenshow)’s nominee-packed selfie and photographer Mark Seliger (@markseliger)’s Instagram portraits at the Vanity Fair (@vanityfair) after-party.
To see the night through their eyes, explore the accounts of these attendees on Instagram:
- Ellen DeGeneres, host – @theellenshow
- Lupita Nyong’o, winner Best Actress in a Supporting Role (12 Years a Slave) – @lupitanyongo
- Jared Leto, winner Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Dallas Buyers Club) – @jaredleto
- Emmanuel Lubezki, winner Best Achievement in Cinematography (Gravity) – @chivexp
- Patrick Tubach, nominee for Visual Effects (Star Trek Into Darkness) – @echothecrat
- Michael B Jordan, presenter – @michaelbjordan
- Ewan McGregor, presenter – @mcgregor_ewan
- Jamie Foxx, presenter – @iamjamiefoxx
- Wolfgang Puck, event chef – @chefwolfgangpuck
- Mark Seliger, Vanity Fair portraitist – @markseliger
Every artist’s studio needs a shelf cat. #craft #makersvideoseries #catsofinstagram #atlanta #cat #manx #videoproduction
Artist pretties- favorite things. #weaving #studio #thingsorganizedneatly #craft #artisan
Can you guess what this is? In the studio of a paper artist who hand dyes paper to create the most amazing paintings. #craft #atlanta #artisan #weloveatl #igersatlanta
How the archaic study of brain shape and head reading — the origin of terms like “highbrow” and “lowbrow,” “well rounded,” and “shrink” — shaped the modern obsession with the mind. One reason phrenology attracted so many followers was that it seemed to provide the toolbox for the American dream.
Here’s a little video we made y’all for Christmas. Share widely!
the KPKinteractive/KPK & Company team
Page 1 of 7